Friday, January 18, 2008

not that fool as you

I'm so pissed these past few days. I think I'm gonna lash out bad words but I can't. I am not that type of person who will make 'plastic' things behind of someone's back. And for her information, I don't prefer back stabbers around me.

Me and my friends call her 'dirtygummy' because of her dirty attitude. Talking about 'dirtygummy', for me she's the meanest person I had ever met. She's always telling mean things about everyone she hates and I'm wondering if it's because of her insecurities? or what. And I think she's doing it on purpose. Mayne, my friend, said yesterday that 'dg' is currently using smart sim temporarily. She made a group message, and it goes like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guD moWniN' Poh
a2k p mE
Nd I jUst WaNna Say

'a FlirT LyK yOu dOn't Deserve hiM'

.GhEe.eHm.L-hatEr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L-hater. What does it mean?. I know that I'm the only one that she hates that the name is starting in L. I know that she has a big crush on Kristian, one of my close friend. I know that I'm getting too close to Kristian but he's my friend. She's definitely thinking dirty and I hate it. She said I'm a flirt and I should not ignore it. She hated me since birth and until now...she hates me. Flirt?, I just want to ask that who's the girl that always lingers at night at the basketball court? staring and making sweet gestures around those guys. Uhmmm, do you think that's me? that's always sleeping? lol.

I don't want her to build misconceptions between us even me. I'm not a war freak and I know that this is just simple matter. I'm not finding competitions , comparisons or what. I just want to say that who is she to deserve an inimitable attention from me. Kahit anong sabihin niya, wala lang para sakin, it's her opinion at wala na akong time para kontrahin yon :P. And I'm not that fool as her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dirtygummy

'i know that chick

correction 'chik'