Friday, February 22, 2008

simply an addict...

Addiction is a term use to describe a devotion, attachment, obsession, dedication or inclination. In short, addiction is a matter of craziness for a certain thing. Craving for someone or something is obviously an addiction.

Normal or not, everybody has addictions. For some, they'll just prefer to hide that addiction as a dirty little secret and it's pretty crazy that some are really serious about their addictions (as like as they are so devoted). I can tell that I'm one of them. I'm addicted to many things and I can't help myself not to think of them even in one second. I want it, I like it... I'm so obsessed with my addictions.

my simple addictions...

*MUSIC
- Can't live without it. In fact, music files in my computer already consumed 5GB memory. And I'm so mad that unfortunately my MP was broken two weeks ago. Hope it'll be fixed. :(

*SHUN OGURI, IKUTA TOMA AND KIM JUNG HOON
- OMG...(ash ano na?). Ikuta ,Shun and Kim are my ultimate crushes. I really adore their drama characters. Ikuta as Nakatsu...the latest of all (heheh), he makes me not to sleep and makes me crazy when he starts his funny gestures and moves. Shun as Rui...the ultimate of all, is always on my history. Kim as Prince Yul...my first Asian crush outside the Phil. was the reason of my daydreaming. Printing their pictures and putting it in my wallet, buying DVDs , really makes me crazy. I wish I can see them soon (and marry them if possible XD).

*MY PILLOW, BED AND BED SHEET
- Anything that is related with 'sleeping' is very addictive for me. I love sleeping and I can sleep straight for 19 hours (almost a day) without getting any headaches. I can't live without sleeping. Obviously, (in sleeping) I'm a tough one though.

*SUGARCULT, DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL AND TOKIO HOTEL
- I'm so addicted with these bands. I know they are not that familiar because whenever I'm making a destructive concert singing their songs, people around me keeps on saying "anu yang kinakanta mo?". Anyway, I love underground bands.

*MILO
- In one sentence, I AM A CERTIFIED MILO LOVER.
TRIVIA: I can drink 10 glasses of MILO a day, without my sister knowing (what's special about that?).


*MY COMPUTER
- It's surely a boring life without computer. No manga reading, crunchyroll viewing, friendster, blogging, gaming, boy-hopping (anu yun? :P)...and many more. Computer helps me a lot. In trouble and happiness, it's always there making me not to sleep. :D

*BITING MY NAILS
- Even if I already noticed that my nails (in my hands!) are not growing faster anymore. I can't rid myself from biting my own nails. I'm addicted to it. (in my hands only!)

*STATIONERIES
- I already collected more than 100 sets of stationeries and I still don't know how to use it. I'm not a fan of sweet writing but I made a habit of collecting of it as an addiction. I love designed papers.

*ANIME
- Since kindergarten, I'm an avid fan of Anime. I love extraordinary stuffs and drawings. I also love reading Manga, it's addictive. I love anime and... :P. - manga, heheh.


-===========-


I have lots of addictions and I couldn't specify them one by one. But there is only one addiction that will never change...."he's my addiction ... :)"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy post LOL