Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cool overnight!

After attending the Paskong Himig '07. My friends decided to have a sleepover in our house, namely Steffie, Cindy, Abbhie and Raelenne . It was fun. It's cool...really cool. We lingered and strolled outside my house. Unfortunately, we didn't know that there's curfew in the subdivision. The patrol police told us that we need to go home because it's already dark or else...he'll report us to the barangay station. So we did, we just decided to get our heads home before it's too late.

In my house, we ate, played and chatted. We also played games at the computer. We made our time 'sulit'.

The next day, we spent our time biking around the subdivision. As we were biking, we accidentally struck a car. Like a criminal, we escaped the accident and ran nervously. Luckily, no one saw us (heheh).

At the end of the day, we were so exhausted but it was fun. Bonding with your friends is totally cool.

It's already time, time to go home. It's sad because they need to go home but I hope that it will happen again. That overnight really made me happy.

Someday, I hope it will happen again. I promise it will.

0 comments: