Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy time escapees...

It's over...finally over. It's already vacation. It's the most awaited day of all time for the students...to be free. Now, I'll just make my time 'sulit' like doing hang-outs with friends, sleeping, watching my favorite t.v. programs, unstoppable O.L. , attending Simbang Gabi without minding the 'haggard' thing and of course, more bonding with my family.

For now, I'll just forget about assignments, quizzes, and maths (they make me crazy). Right now, they are useless.
But the hardest part of this vacation, I'll miss my classmates and the 'teachers' but not the lessons (damn, never).

December .20. 2007, I really love you. Have fun students, you were finally escaped from hell and stress. Even though it's temporary, I don't bother too much because now is just the beginning, and it's not yet over. All I have to do is to enjoy.

Happy Holidays escapees.

0 comments: