Thursday, December 20, 2007

EK hitch

Last Saturday, December 15, 2007, we went to EK for a family bonding. It was fun...really really fun. We arrived there exactly 1:30 pm and leaved the place 10pm, until it closed.





Ek'rs:

Luchelle (me), Ate Maybel ,Kuya Mike ,Kuya Cker ,Kuya Joey ,Ate Marion ,Ate Tintin ,Ate Matet, Kuya ,Kuya Arnie and Mark


-============-


We hitched the Anchor's Away for many times. We almost tried all of the rides as far as we can. Because Space Shuttle was temporarily closed at that time because of some technical problems (damn) , we just took pictures in front of it.

While waiting in the line in Anchor's Away, we were so happy that Alvin Patrimonio was also there. We took pictures with him and in my observation, he's conspicuously towering 6"4 or 6"5 (!) . I had a chance to sit beside him in the Anchor's Away (it's soooo...unexpected). I can't even shout so loud , like as I did before because he might get irritated or something.


With A.P.

Alvin's feet (left) and Kuya Cker's foot (right)


-============-


I hope it will happen again because it's fun (more fun if Space Shuttle is open). I'm sure that it will happen again.

0 comments: