Sunday, December 30, 2007

My 8 new year resolutions

New year is fast approaching. For these fast few days, I can say that I'm definitely ready to welcome 2008. I cannot forget that it will be a year of the rat according to the Chinese astrology.

I can say that 2007 is the coolest year of my life. I don't know why and I don't know how. It could be the feeling of being 'matured' (25%) or just the feeling that I met lots of friends in this year. Sad but I have to say goodbye to 2007 and say hello to 2008.


Welcoming 2008 will not be complete without my new year resolutions. Bad habits, laziness, stupidity...I want to get rid all of those things badly this 2008. I already finished my list and I'm looking forward to achieve it. Well, just hoping.


-==========-

8. Less drink of Milo
-Since I was young, I really love to drink Milo. It will never be erased in our grocery list. My day will not be complete without drinking it for 5 times or more. I think it's unfair to my sis because she also loves Milo. Sad to say, I'm raising the white flag. I'll just drink 3 cups of Milo this coming year.

7. More attention to my little sister
-My sister keeps complaining to my mom about me that I have no time for her. She keeps saying that I'll just prefer talking to my pillows than talking to her. Uhmm, talking about her '1st honor award', I think she'll definitely get all of the attention. But I don't think I don't have any time to spend with her. It is just I'm busy like her as a student and sometimes I ignore her because of her wrong timing approach. But anyway, this coming year, I'll try to find more time for my stubborn sis. Ate really loves you XD.

6. Proper stereo volume
-My parents always complain that my MP's volume is too loud. Even if I'm using headset, they can still hear the music from it. I know they want peace, so when 2008 comes, I'll start to lessen the noise. And also, I'll not forget that maximum volume is also bad for my health.

5. Nicer nails for me
-I know it's hard for me to get rid of my favorite mannerism, 'biting my nails'. Sometimes, I do it in public not minding that I'm already 14 and not 10 years younger. Even my classmates noticed it. My mom always warns me to stop that childish activity. Even though it's hard for me, I'll try.

4. Get punctuality and 8 hours sleep
-Being a student of that school (I forgot the name...joke), PCSHS ,isn't always easy for me. And I believed before that 5 hours sleep was good enough to get some energy. But it was wrong, because of lack of sleep, my fetcher needs to wait another 5 minutes for me. I still have shame so I'll get that enough and tight sleep that I've been dreaming of for so long.

3. Give my computer enough break
-I really love my computer and I don't want to stay away from it for a long time. But I think, I need to give it enough break. I can spend my whole 6 hours for it but I think it's bad for the computer and also for my health. Even though it's really hard for me, I'll try my best to do it.

2. Accept my responsibilities without any 'what!' word
-I know that this 2007, I am mean. I always complain whenever they will ask for my help. I realized that washing those plates is only the 0.9% of their 100% perspiration for us. I'll always remember that "responsibilities are hard to do but it will give you the most precious gift in life and ignoring it is easy to do but it will give you the forever life in blue" . I should make a change for good.

1. Spend the best times with God
-It's always the no.1 resolution in my list, to spend the best times with God. I'll always thank God first for the best times that will happen this 2008. More time for him and also share my good times with him. I owe lots of gratitudes to him. All of my resolutions will not be achieved without him.


-==========-


I already gave myself a job and I should not escape it. I'll promise that all of my resolutions will be achieved and without thinking of me being a 'loser'. I'll try my best for these things. Now, I can say that I'm ready for 2008, but thinking my junior high life ,just slightly ready XD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, magpapakabait na cya
how nyc,
can you call it quits?
lol

-deij-