Saturday, January 5, 2008

15 questions about my friends

I read this questions in a magazine (don't wanna mention the name) and it's pretty crazy to answer it. I think I tried my best to be honest for these questions.

-===========-


Who will you most likely call up at 3am when you get into trouble?
+Raelenne,,, whenever I'm bored or bad trip, I'll call her and ask her to talk about her lola (peace). She's definitely the closest friend of mine this school year.
Rhona,,, she always makes me crazy on the phone. She can give me a very good advice.
James,,, he always makes me mad on the phone. But I can't hide the fact that he could make me laugh out loud that my other friends can't do. He's the best clown in the world XD.

Makes a good food trip partner
+Raelenne, Steff, Abbhie and Cindy. They're definitely good at foods, heheh.
Kuya Rodjuhnn,,, he can finish 6 servings of rice just in 15 minutes, fast eater dude.

You have been friends with for a long time?
+Kristian,,, he's my friend since 4 years old I think. My first friend ever.
Rhona,,, she's my friend since elementary until now.

You enjoy having arguments with
+The one and only one, James. We always end our conversation with lashing out with each other,,, grrr.

You will most likely fall in love
+Kuya Jaldin,,, he's so caring and good looking. He's my long time crush.

Known for being highly mature in "love"
+Cindy Maramis,,, she's definitely so in love with her teddy.

Known for being extremely boring & passive
+Honestly, Ollyn, she always sleeps at movie trips. Die!

Name a relative who is also your greatest pal
+Actually, they're many. Namely ate Maybel, ate Matet, Ronelyn, ate Flor, kuya Arni and many more. They're so nice to me.

Has a perfect grammar 24/7?
+Kristian Drake Lichauco,,, studied at La Salle since he was born (solid!). But now, he's in the U.S. and I expect that there will be a 'nose bleed' drama in his comeback (have mercy!).

Extremely funny
+All of my friends can throw very funny jokes but the first placer of all is Kuya Maurice. I go crazy whenever he'll start telling his jokes XD.

Will drive for you in a heartbeat!
+Honestly, secret XD. Like a bastard, he drives me in a heartbeat. Foolish puppy love.

Extremely talented
+Kuya rodjuhnn,, guitar, drums, dancing, galing mambola, singing, basketball, soccer ,girls (100%), lahat na. He's definitely good at those stuffs.

Never fails to give you an advice?
+Rhona, she can give a very simple yet wise advice.

Friends whose characteristics are same as yours.
+Steff, Abbhie, Raelenne, Cindy and Ashley. That's why we are close to each other. Same tactics, same moves, same taste and same uhmmm, never mind. I really love them.

Friends who will be your friends for life time. Who will never leave you in bad or good times.
+No other than, my mom and dad. They're the best best friends for me. They are the one who can understand me for who I am, no matter if I'm good or naughty. They're always there and always connected to me. I really love them.


-===========-

By answering these questions, I found out that all of my friends are different but still, I can able to understand them. To manage my stubborn friend makes me crazy but it's fun. "What's the use of being alone?" is the hardest question for me. I think I can't live without my friends.



1 comments:

McEffie said...

wazzup with that lulu!! ehehe...steffie, abbhie, raelenne,cindy...and ............ashley..ehehee..adk...well...mbait nga sya..ehehe