Saturday, January 12, 2008

don't bother too much...

He's always asking me about this..."if fools can fall in love again". I can't still answer his silly question. But anyway, HE'S SMART. I told him he can answer it just all by himself and just don't bother too much about it. Actually, his question drives me in a heartbeat. He always listens to Alesana and Typecast. I think he's just too addicted to it , to the extent that his mind became so emotional. I think, listening to emotional hardcore musics really affected him.

Until now, I'm so confused about that question. I think I'm not that in love to answer his question. That question doesn't deserves me. I'm wondering about what will be the next question. I'm so scared to answer his questions. He promised me that one day, he'll give me the hardest question to answer and if I won't anwser, 'HE' WILL REFUSE. It's crazy because siya pa ang mag-sisisi. I'm so confused about his next question because he said he'll leave if I won't answer. I don't want to miss him badly. I don't want to bother too much but I don't want to deceive myself. Actually, I'm scared to lose someone special...scared to lose a special friend...afraid to lose him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know who's this guy...