Thursday, January 24, 2008

Luchelle: suppose to be a nobody

It's pretty cool that people consider me as happy and fun to be with. I can say I can be a best actress, hiding everything in front of the camera and in real life, hiding everything far beyond other people . I am not a secretive person. Actually, I don't hide any dirty little secrets or any mysterious matter inside me. If one person is good enough to be trusted, I'll tell everything.

There is one thing that I just wanna forget and want to hide it for the rest of my life. Thinking it makes me realize that I'm suppose to be a nobody and not deserving to feel anything. But there were people told me that DON'T BE ASHAME OF IT. I already admitted that there's no perfect life for me and for everyone and that not everyone in this world could like you. I'm so lucky that I have friends that I can exchange my smiles with and a family that won't leave me. I'm so happy that I have these 14 years of not being alone. I would not regret all of things since the time that I had my family.


I don't want to build again problems like what I did before. Telling them that I am not the one they needed. Complaining about that having me was a big mistake that only hurts me. I realized that I'm wrong and I realized that those words really hurt their feelings. From now on, I will not think again that I'm just their mess. Like what they said, I'm their first 'angel' (a certified devil now). I'll love them always. Thanks :).

0 comments: