Tuesday, January 22, 2008

She's the super glue...

I met this girl who likes to sit beside boys than girls. To talk with boys than girls. A person who prefers to stick with boys than girls. It's kinda irritating because everyone already noticed her 'stinky' attitude. I think she went too inconsiderate in the fact that she's a newly break-up girl. She and her boyfriend quit their relationship I think weeks ago. And it's quite weird that she always claims that she already moved on. So what's her point? sorry for the term 'flirt' , but I think it's the most suitable word to describe her. She even likes to get the attention of my crush, don't dare. She even says that she's fat, IS SHE BLIND? or what. Erhmm, collapsing because of it, it's her fault. Everybody likes foods, what the heck she refuses to it.

She likes to force herself upon to others. She's trying to match herself to other girls but sorry, she can't. We don't know what's her main point of doing this. Is that to made her ex-bf jealous or what?. I just want to say that she's acting like a glue, trying hard sticking herself to others that don't like her. I can't complain many things about her because we are not that close as best friends. And I feel pity for those who knows her more. I think she seems to have problems with herself. Nice one _ l _ _ _ _.

0 comments: